Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Melinda Warner (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 236)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Daydream Believer (2015) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Undercover Mother (2015) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Post-Mortem Blues (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Criminal Stories (2014) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- Rapist Anonymous (2013) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Tamara Tunie
Detective Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: Cause of death said cardiac arrest.
Dr. Melinda Warner: Which means 'We don't know what killed her, but we don't think it was foul play'.
[Munch and Fin look at each other]
Detective John Munch: What would you have put?
Dr. Melinda Warner: I don't know, but I would have mentioned this, an unaccounted for needle mark in the arm.
Detective Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: She was in the hospital, maybe they gave her an IV.
Dr. Melinda Warner: She was in to have her knee drained. Hole's in the wrong place.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.