Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
D.A. Adam Schiff (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Vaya Con Dios (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
- Stiff (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
- High & Low (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
- Narcosis (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
- Untitled (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Entitled (2000) TV episode, Played by Steven Hill
D.A. Adam Schiff: Danielle Melnick. She ought to have you on retainer. Dig up this other crime, it strengthens her case.
Jack McCoy: I get it. I was supposed to ignore the fact that Leslie Harlan shot up a liquor store.
D.A. Adam Schiff: It answers the unanswered question of why the girl didn't try to escape.
A.D.A. Claire Kincaid: If it really was because Trapp forced her to act like a criminal, why didn't Leslie tell us about it?
D.A. Adam Schiff: Because she knew that you'd try to use it against her. Now, look what you tried to do with it.
Jack McCoy: Look at what her lawyer did do with it.
D.A. Adam Schiff: She's not as smart as her lawyer. You are.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.