Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
A.D.A. Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 249)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
Captain Donald Cragen: What did you get from the people at Reed's funeral?
Detective Odafin "Fin" Tutuola: Not much - after the fight broke out, a bunch of people left before we got their names.
Detective John Munch: [brandishing a camera] Yeah, but... we got their pictures.
Captain Donald Cragen: Where the hell is that from?
Detective John Munch: One of Reverend Shaw's church members, he must've left it behind.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: [smiling] I didn't hear that.
Captain Donald Cragen: Get it back to him, John.
Detective John Munch: I'll be happy to, I'll even develop his film for free.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.