Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 236)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
[Novak seeks legal advice on how to prosecute a boy who killed his younger brother]
Judge Mary Conway Clark: Do you feel this boy deserves to be charged? Do you feel the facts fit the charges under the penal law? Did he have intent?
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I don't know what he was thinking.
Judge Mary Conway Clark: Well, find out. And find out why your defendant isn't rebelling against his mother like a normal teenage boy.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.