Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 235)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
A.D.A. Casey Novak: What do you tell your boyfriend?
Detective Olivia Benson: I don't have one actually, once they find out what I do, the ones that don't pull away immediately get too interested and want to know all the sickening details.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I guess it's easier on the men's side.
Detective Olivia Benson: Well, Fin doesn't talk about his personal life at work, Elliot doesn't talk about his work at home, and Munch has just given up.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.