Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
Detective Olivia Benson: [to Novak] When do you want me on the stand?
Casey Novak: Uh, I don't think I do. I'll just use Sabrina and Elliot.
Detective Olivia Benson: Oh, you don't need Elliot. I saw everything that Picard did.
Casey Novak: But you didn't hear what he said and I need Elliot to show the jury what Picard is capable of.
Detective Olivia Benson: Well, the police surgeon said that Elliot can't leave his house until his vision's back.
Casey Novak: Unless he has to appear in court.
Detective Olivia Benson: Casey, Elliot has a better chance for a quicker recovery if we don't stress him out.
Casey Novak: Look, I know he appreciates you looking out for him. It's my job to look out for him. He is perfectly capable of making this decision on his own, so I'll take to him myself.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.