Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
A.D.A. Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 214)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
Chauncey Zeirko: Casey!
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I'm not backing down. We're going to trial.
Chauncey Zeirko: This isn't about the trial.
[Pulls out a legal form]
Chauncey Zeirko: This is a complaint to the disciplinary committee of the bar demanding that you be suspended from the practice of law.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: What are you talking about?
Chauncey Zeirko: Your unprofessional, if not criminal, conduct. You revealed confidential, legally protected medical information to my client's wife!
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I'm trying to protect Mary Ellen from contracting HIV.
Chauncey Zeirko: She thinks that you're trying to intimidate her to win your case. I can tear this up, if we can make a deal.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: Lemme get this straight. You're blackmailing me, and in the same breath, accusing me of ethical impropriety?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.