Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
A.D.A. Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 234)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
Judge Oliver Taft: Ms. Novak, I'm afraid the People haven't met their burden of proving the interview wasn't suggestive. Therefore the defense motion to suppress the witness' testimony is granted.
Detective Elliot Stabler: This is a joke.
Judge Oliver Taft: I beg your pardon, Detective Stabler?
Detective Elliot Stabler: I said this is a joke.
Judge Oliver Taft: You'd be wise to remember no one cares what you think once you're out of that box, Detective.
Detective Elliot Stabler: That interview wasn't suggestive.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: Elliot, stop.
Detective Elliot Stabler: You're one of these judges who thinks cops strong-arms witnesses in order to make their case. What, do you think I bullied a seven-year-old into lying?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.