Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
A.D.A. Casey Novak (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 255)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Valentine's Day (2012) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Missing Pieces (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Double Strands (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Blood Brothers (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- Reparations (2011) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Day (2005) TV episode, Played by Diane Neal
A.D.A. Casey Novak: My hands are tied. Mike Mollinax committed murder.
Detective Elliot Stabler: I've got witness statements from six people including prison staff, all of them backing the claim of self-defense.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I don't have jurisdiction over crimes committed outside the city.
Detective Elliot Stabler: You could talk to the D.A. upstate.
A.D.A. Casey Novak: I already did. He's backing the warden's decision.
Detective Elliot Stabler: So Mollinax does thirty-four years for a murder he didn't commit, and now he's gonna do more time for a murder he never would've committed if he hadn't been locked up in the first place? Do you understand how crazy that is?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.