Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. George Huang (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Depravity Standard (2015) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Thought Criminal (2014) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Born Psychopath (2013) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Father Dearest (2012) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Smoked (2011) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
Dr. Melinda Warner: [about Dr. Sutton] I guess she didn't take the same oath we did.
Dr. George Huang: It doesn't sound like she was directly involved in any torture.
Dr. Melinda Warner: Not directly involved? Why are you defending her?
Dr. George Huang: Sutton is a respected psychiatrist. I've heard her speak on combat-related PTSD.
Dr. Melinda Warner: Well, the problem is, she isn't treating it. She's causing it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.