Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. George Huang (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Depravity Standard (2015) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Thought Criminal (2014) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Born Psychopath (2013) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Father Dearest (2012) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
- Smoked (2011) TV episode, Played by BD Wong
Alexandra Cabot: What I find hard to believe is how a kid as young as Zachary is physically capable of rape.
Dr. George Huang: Biologically, all he needs is enough testosterone to achieve an erection. These days, boys reach puberty as early as nine years old. Add to that an ill woman, weakened by chemotherapy, she's the perfect victim for a 90-pound rapist.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.