Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Detective Joe Fontana (Character)
from "Law & Order" (1990)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Invaders (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
- Hindsight (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
- Kingmaker (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
- Positive (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
- Thinking Makes It So (2006) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
- "Law & Order: Trial by Jury"
- Skeleton (2005) TV episode, Played by Dennis Farina
[Fontana and Green are questioning the bartender in an obviously mobbed up "social club"]
Detective Ed Green: If you don't talk, I'm sure Granados will.
Bartender: I thought you don't know where he is.
Detective Ed Green: Oh, we're gonna find him. Doctors say in his condition he ain't gonna get that far.
Detective Joe Fontana: [leans in close and whispers] You know what I've got here, tovarisch? Huh? In about ten seconds, I'm gonna start smilin' like a village idiot and peelin' off hundred dollar bills onto your shiny brass bar.
Bartender: What are you talkin' about?
Detective Joe Fontana: And then my partner here is gonna start droppin' "thank yous" and "tell us more" like there's no tomorrow.
Detective Ed Green: Which means, if your friends back there aren't deaf, dumb, and blind, you're gonna have a little trouble.
Bartender: Don't.... I don't know why he was here. I put him on books as favor.
Detective Ed Green: A favor to who? Andropov?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.