Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Detective Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 207)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Rapist Anonymous (2013) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Military Justice (2013) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Dissonant Voices (2013) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- October Surprise (2013) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Wonderland Story (2013) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- "30 Rock"
- ¡Qué Sorpresa! (2011) TV episode, Played by Ice-T (as Detective Odafin Tutuola)
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Flaw (2005) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
George Huang: I'm not confident with calling the suspect a serial killer.
Fin Tutuola: How many guys she gotta whack until you're confident?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.