Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Odafin Tutuola (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 63 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Episode #18.21 (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Episode #18.22 (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Episode #18.20 (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Episode #18.19 (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Episode #18.18 (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- "Chicago P.D."
- The Song of Gregory Williams Yates (2016) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- The Number of Rats (2015) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Conventions (2014) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Flaw (2005) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
Donald Cragen: [to Olivia] What the hell were you doing? Could I have been any clearer about you standing down?
Olivia Benson: I'm sorry.
Donald Cragen: Sorry is not even In the ballpark of where you need to be.
Elliot Stabler: What are we doing? She's the one who collared Vivian. Isn't that what we wanted?
Donald Cragen: You think you're gonna escape a rip here? You defied a direct order just like she did.
[to Fin and Munch]
Donald Cragen: And you two knew she was AWOL and you called him, not me.
Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: We just tried to make the play, Captain.
Olivia Benson: This is on me. It's not on them.
Donald Cragen: Playing the martyr is not gonna work here. Everybody's getting burned this time.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.