Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Odafin Tutuola (Character)
from "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (1999)
|Photos (See all 92 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit"
... aka "Law & Order: SVU" - UK (promotional abbreviation), USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Special Victims Unit" - New Zealand (English title), UK (informal short title)
- Mood (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Gone Fishin' (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Sanctuary (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- American Dream (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Conversion (2017) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- "Chicago P.D."
- The Song of Gregory Williams Yates (2016) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- The Number of Rats (2015) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- Conventions (2014) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
- "Law & Order"
... aka "Law & Order Prime" - USA (informal title)
- Flaw (2005) TV episode, Played by Ice-T
Det. Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: [Title card: Hudson University; Alexander Hall; Thursday, December 7] We can't call her house and her cell phone's disconnected.
[walking with Lake and Ken]
Chester Lake: And the only time we can see her is when she's at school.
Ken Randall: That'll be tough; her father's always with her, watching her like a hawk.
Det. Odafin 'Fin' Tutuola: Well, if he sees us, we're facing a lawsuit.
Chester Lake: Look, can't you get us somewhere we can talk to her in private?
Ken Randall: She's in class right now. I'll go in, say the dean wants to see her.
[walks away to Ming's class; cut to him exiting behind a deer caught in headlights Ming]
Ming Hao: I can't talk to them.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.