Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Pee-wee's Playhouse" (1986)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)|
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway (2011) (TV) Played by John Paragon
- "Pee-wee's Playhouse"
- Playhouse for Sale (1990) TV episode, Played by John Paragon
- Something to Do (1990) TV episode, Played by John Paragon
- Camping Out (1990) TV episode, Played by John Paragon
- Fun, Fun, Fun (1990) TV episode, Played by John Paragon
- Accidental Playhouse (1990) TV episode, Played by John Paragon
- Christmas at Pee Wee's Playhouse (1988) (TV) Played by John Paragon
... aka "Christmas Special" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Pee-Wee Herman's Christmas Special" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special" - USA (video title)
- The Pee Wee Herman Show (1981) (TV) Played by John Paragon (as Jambi the Genie)
Pee-wee Herman: [in pain from a toothache] HELP! JAMBI, HELP!
[he pounds on Jambi's box]
Pee-wee Herman: JAMBI! HELP!
[he keeps pounding on the box and calling Jambi's name, until it finally opens, revealing not Jambi, but an answering machine - the genie is on vacation]
Jambi: [on answering machine] Hi. I'm not here to grant your wish right now. So leave your name and wish after the beep, and I'll be back to grant it just as soon as I can.
[there's a comically loud "BEEP!" on the machine, and the box closes]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.