Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cowboy Curtis (Character)
from "Pee-wee's Playhouse" (1986)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway (2011) (TV) Played by Phil LaMarr
- "Robot Chicken"
- More Blood, More Chocolate (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin Connolly
- Pee-Wee Goes to Prison (2003) Played by Ian Harris
- "Pee-wee's Playhouse"
- Accidental Playhouse (1990) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Playhouse Day (1990) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- I Remember Curtis (1989) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Let's Play Office (1989) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Chairry Tee Drive (1989) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Christmas at Pee Wee's Playhouse (1988) (TV) Played by Laurence Fishburne
... aka "Christmas Special" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Pee-Wee Herman's Christmas Special" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special" - USA (video title)
Pee-wee: Hey, Jambi. Cowboy Curtis needs a pair of pajamas for the party. I wanted to make it my wish for the day.
Jambi: PJ's huh? Well cowboy, what sort of fashion statement would you like to make? Trendy? Traditional? Sensuous? Sensational?
Cowboy Curtis: Well I uh, I'd kind of like something with a cowpoke flavor to it!
Jambi: Of course.
Jambi: Spirits of the tumbleweed, help our cowboy friend in need! See him fitted tight in PJ's that are outta sight!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.