Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cowboy Curtis (Character)
from "Pee-wee's Playhouse" (1986)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Pee-wee's Big Holiday (2016) (TV) Played by Laurence Fishburne
- The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway (2011) (TV) Played by Phil LaMarr
- "Robot Chicken"
- More Blood, More Chocolate (2007) TV episode, Played by Kevin Connolly
- Pee-Wee Goes to Prison (2003) Played by Ian Harris
- "Pee-wee's Playhouse"
- Accidental Playhouse (1990) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Playhouse Day (1990) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Pajama Party (1987) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Spring (1987) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Tons of Fun (1987) TV episode, Played by Laurence Fishburne
- Christmas at Pee Wee's Playhouse (1988) (TV) Played by Laurence Fishburne
... aka "Christmas Special" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Pee-Wee Herman's Christmas Special" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Pee-Wee's Playhouse Christmas Special" - USA (video title)
Cowboy Curtis: Uh, listen. Can I uh.. talk to you over here in private for a minute? I got just a little problem.
Pee-wee: What's the matter, Cowboy Curtis?
Cowboy Curtis: Well, it's like this Pee-wee: I knew I was coming over here to spend the night and all. And then it dawned on me that this here's a pajama party and...well, I don't have any pajama's to wear.
Pee-wee: What do you sleep in, Cowboy Curtis?
Cowboy Curtis: [shrugs] Nothing! I sleep in the nude!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.