Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cheech Marin (Character)
from Up in Smoke (1978)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Eli Manning/Rihanna (2012) TV episode, Played by Fred Armisen
- "The Cleveland Show"
- Hot Cocoa Bang Bang (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Sudeikis
- "The Steve and Kathy Show"
- Convenience Store God (2008) TV episode, Played by Dan Gray
- I Dated a Robot (2001) TV episode, Played by Phil LaMarr (as Cheech Marin's Head)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Wasted Talent (2000) TV episode, Played by Carlos Alazraqui
- Still Smokin (1983) Played by Cheech Marin (as Cheech)
- Things Are Tough All Over (1982) Played by Cheech Marin (as Cheech)
- Nice Dreams (1981) Played by Cheech Marin (as Cheech)
... aka "Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams" - USA (complete title)
- Cheech and Chong's Next Movie (1980) Played by Cheech Marin (as Cheech)
- Up in Smoke (1978) Played by Cheech Marin (as Pedro De Pacas)
[stoned cop walks up to the van, where Pedro and Man have been trying to switch who's driving]
Cop: What do you guys want?
Cop: Hey, do you mind if I have a, bite of your hot dog?
Pedro: Huh? No man, here, take the whole thing.
[the cop takes a huge bite]
Pedro: Want some fritos?
Cop: [through a mouthful of hot dog] no, this is fine! Thank you! Hey, you fellas have a nice day, okay?
Man Stoner: Hey man, what was that dude's trip? I mean what was he on, man?
Pedro: Man, I don't know but I wish we had some of it!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.