Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Casper (1995)
- Casper's Scare School (2006) (TV) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000) (V) Played by Scott McNeil
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Boo-Kini Beach/Garlic Bread Man (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Miami Nice/If You're Unhappy and You Know It/That Advice Stinks (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Scream Test/Ms. Banshee's Kid Songs/The Doctor Is Out (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- NYPD BOO/Three Cool Ghouls/Working Ghouls (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- At the Boo-vies/Sing Yourself Happy/Snowball's Chance (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- Casper (1995) Played by Joe Nipote
Stretch: [eating breakfast with Stinkie and Fatso] Ya know what the problem is? Casper's got no respect for us.
Fatso: After all we've done for the little glowworm.
Stretch: Yeah. HEY!
[he sees Casper cleaning the mess the trio made on the floor, via their breakfast]
Stretch: What the hell do ya think you're doin', Bulbhead? This floor used to be dirty enough to eat off of.
Casper: But we have company.
Stretch: Oh, yeah? Well, company loves misery.
[he turns into a Nike]
[he kicks Casper out of the way and the whole trio laughs and cheers]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.