Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Casper (1995)
- Casper's Scare School (2006) (TV) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000) (V) Played by Scott McNeil
- Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Booparty/Do You Like Me?/MacDeath! (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Rats!/Stinkie Time Theater/Great Ghouly Governess (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Free Goldie/I'd Pick Your Nose/Birthday Boos (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Intensive Scare/F-A-T-S-O/Stench! (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Hat Sick/Cancion De Olor/The Boo-Muda Triangle (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- Casper (1995) Played by Joe Nipote
Stretch: [eating breakfast with Stinkie and Fatso] Ya know what the problem is? Casper's got no respect for us.
Fatso: After all we've done for the little glowworm.
Stretch: Yeah. HEY!
[he sees Casper cleaning the mess the trio made on the floor, via their breakfast]
Stretch: What the hell do ya think you're doin', Bulbhead? This floor used to be dirty enough to eat off of.
Casper: But we have company.
Stretch: Oh, yeah? Well, company loves misery.
[he turns into a Nike]
[he kicks Casper out of the way and the whole trio laughs and cheers]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.