Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Casper (1995)
- Casper's Scare School (2006) (TV) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000) (V) Played by Scott McNeil
- Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Booparty/Do You Like Me?/MacDeath! (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Rats!/Stinkie Time Theater/Great Ghouly Governess (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Free Goldie/I'd Pick Your Nose/Birthday Boos (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Intensive Scare/F-A-T-S-O/Stench! (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Hat Sick/Cancion De Olor/The Boo-Muda Triangle (1997) TV episode, Played by Joe Nipote
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) (V) Played by Jim Ward
- Casper (1995) Played by Joe Nipote
Stinkie: [the Ghostly Trio along with Dr. Harvey are out partying, and Dr. Harvey is drunk, singing karaoke] Hey, this Dr. Harvey's got a lot of spirit, you know what I'm sayin'?
Stretch: Yeah, but he's got his whole miserable life ahead of him.
Fatso: So we could do him a favor, and put him out of his misery.
Stretch: Yeah. Hey, good idea. We've been The Ghostly Trio long enough. Time to make it a... quartet!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.