Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Casper (1995)
- Casper's Scare School (2006) (TV) Played by John DiMaggio
- Casper's Haunted Christmas (2000) (V) Played by Terry Klassen
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Boo-Kini Beach/Garlic Bread Man (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Alaskey
- Miami Nice/If You're Unhappy and You Know It/That Advice Stinks (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Alaskey
- Scream Test/Ms. Banshee's Kid Songs/The Doctor Is Out (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Alaskey
- NYPD BOO/Three Cool Ghouls/Working Ghouls (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Alaskey
- At the Boo-vies/Sing Yourself Happy/Snowball's Chance (1998) TV episode, Played by Joe Alaskey
- Casper Meets Wendy (1998) (V) Played by Bill Farmer
- Casper: A Spirited Beginning (1997) (V) Played by Bill Farmer (as Stinky)
- Casper (1995) Played by Joe Alaskey
Stretch: [the door knocks three times slowly] That was fast. I... I believe it's for you, Doc.
[supernatural music plays as light starts to shine in the room. Dr. Harvey starts to answer it but looks back]
Stinkie: [with Stretch] Go.
[Dr. Harvey continues his way to the door. The music intensifies. When he opens the door, light shines in his face and he stares in awe]
Dr. Harvey: Amelia?
[the light and music fade as Fatso reveals himself in a red dress and makeup. He notices Dr. Harvey]
Fatso: MY MAN!
[he pulls him in for a kiss]
[Dr. Harvey falls to the floor]
See more »