Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. James Harvey (Character)
from Casper (1995)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "The Spooktacular New Adventures of Casper"
... aka "Casper" - USA (original title)
- Boo-Kini Beach/Garlic Bread Man (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Dr. Harvey)
- Miami Nice/If You're Unhappy and You Know It/That Advice Stinks (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Dr. Harvey)
- Scream Test/Ms. Banshee's Kid Songs/The Doctor Is Out (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Dr. Harvey)
- NYPD BOO/Three Cool Ghouls/Working Ghouls (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Dr. Harvey)
- At the Boo-vies/Sing Yourself Happy/Snowball's Chance (1998) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta (as Dr. Harvey)
- Casper (1995) Played by Bill Pullman
Stretch: [the door knocks three times slowly] That was fast. I... I believe it's for you, Doc.
[supernatural music plays as light starts to shine in the room. Dr. Harvey starts to answer it but looks back]
Stinkie: [with Stretch] Go.
[Dr. Harvey continues his way to the door. The music intensifies. When he opens the door, light shines in his face and he stares in awe]
Dr. Harvey: Amelia?
[the light and music fade as Fatso reveals himself in a red dress and makeup. He notices Dr. Harvey]
Fatso: MY MAN!
[he pulls him in for a kiss]
[Dr. Harvey falls to the floor]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.