Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rupert Cadell (Character)
from Rope (1948)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- La corde (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Gérôme (as Rupert)
- The Rope (1968) (TV) Played by Alex Van Rooyen (as Rupert)
... aka "De strop" - Belgium (original title)
- Köysi (1967) (TV) Played by Jussi Jurkka
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Rope (1957) TV episode, Played by Dennis Price (as Rupert)
- Rope (1953) (TV) Played by Alan Wheatley
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Rope (1950) TV episode, Played by Alan Wheatley
- Rope (1948) Played by James Stewart
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Rope" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Rope (1947) (TV) Played by Elwyn Brook-Jones
- Rope (1939) (TV) Played by Ernest Milton
Rupert Cadell: After all, murder is - or should be - an art. Not one of the 'seven lively', perhaps, but an art nevertheless. And, as such, the privilege of committing it should be reserved for those few who are really superior individuals.
Brandon Shaw: And the victims: inferior beings whose lives are unimportant anyway.
Rupert Cadell: Obviously. Now, mind you, I don't hold with the extremists who feel that there should be open season for murder all year round. No, personally, I would prefer to have..."Cut a Throat Week"... or, uh, "Strangulation Day"...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.