Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rupert Cadell (Character)
from Rope (1948)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)|
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- La corde (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Gérôme (as Rupert)
- The Rope (1968) (TV) Played by Alex Van Rooyen (as Rupert)
... aka "De strop" - Belgium (original title)
- Köysi (1967) (TV) Played by Jussi Jurkka
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Rope (1957) TV episode, Played by Dennis Price (as Rupert)
- Rope (1953) (TV) Played by Alan Wheatley
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Rope (1950) TV episode, Played by Alan Wheatley
- Rope (1948) Played by James Stewart
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Rope" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Rope (1947) (TV) Played by Elwyn Brook-Jones
- Rope (1939) (TV) Played by Ernest Milton
Brandon: What are you doing?
Rupert Cadell: It's not what I'm going to do, Brandon. It's what society is going to do. I don't know what that will be, but I can guess, and I can help. You're going to die, Brandon. Both of you. You are going to die.
[opens a window and fires three shots]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.