Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rupert Cadell (Character)
from Rope (1948)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- La corde (1971) TV episode, Played by Raymond Gérôme (as Rupert)
- The Rope (1968) (TV) Played by Alex Van Rooyen (as Rupert)
... aka "De strop" - Belgium (original title)
- Köysi (1967) (TV) Played by Jussi Jurkka
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Rope (1957) TV episode, Played by Dennis Price (as Rupert)
- Rope (1953) (TV) Played by Alan Wheatley
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Rope (1950) TV episode, Played by Alan Wheatley
- Rope (1948) Played by James Stewart
... aka "Alfred Hitchcock's Rope" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Rope (1947) (TV) Played by Elwyn Brook-Jones
- Rope (1939) (TV) Played by Ernest Milton
Rupert Cadell: [Phillip and Brandon have been arguing about strangling chickens] Personally, I think a chicken is as good a reason for murder as a blonde, a mattress full of dollar bills or any of the customary, unimaginative reasons.
Janet Walker: Well, now, you don't really approve of murder, Rupert? If I may?
Rupert Cadell: You may... and I do. Think of the problems it would solve: unemployment, poverty, standing in line for theatre tickets...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.