Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Cliff McCormack (Character)
from "Veronica Mars" (2004)
- Veronica Mars (2014) Played by Daran Norris
- "Veronica Mars"
- I Know What You'll Do Next Summer (2007) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
- Mars, Bars (2007) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
- Postgame Mortem (2007) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
- President Evil (2006) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
- Nevermind the Buttocks (2006) TV episode, Played by Daran Norris
Keith: [Veronica is in jail] Please tell me you didn't help an accused murderer escape jail.
Veronica: Yo Pops, check it out. This girl ain't gonna be nobody's bitch. You better recognize.
Keith: [re: a fake tattoo] What's that on your arm?
Veronica: I've had some free time. And, no, I didn't help Josh escape - not intentionally. Turns out he's allergic to peanuts. His plan was to take advantage of my kindness.
Keith: That's gotta be the first time that's worked for anybody.
Veronica: [Cliff McCormack walks in] Clifford, something wrong?
Cliff McCormack: I've just remembered I need to return "Caged Heat" to the video store. You folks wanna hear the good news or the bad news first?
Keith: I'm gonna say the good news.
Cliff McCormack: Josh's cellmate and key witness to the Cookie Incident ate the evidence and, icing on the cake, blew a .21 on the breathalizer when they booked him. No way Lamb can get a conviction and he knows it.
Keith: That sounds like great news.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.