Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Logan Echolls (Character)
from "Veronica Mars" (2004)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 64)|
- Veronica Mars (2014) Played by Jason Dohring
- "Veronica Mars"
- Weevils Wobble But They Don't Go Down (2007) TV episode, Played by Jason Dohring
- The Bitch Is Back (2007) TV episode, Played by Jason Dohring
- I Know What You'll Do Next Summer (2007) TV episode, Played by Jason Dohring
- Debasement Tapes (2007) TV episode, Played by Jason Dohring
- Un-American Graffiti (2007) TV episode, Played by Jason Dohring
Dick Casablancas: So what... You're just going to mope around like the guy in... What's that book when the guy's mom dies and he comes back to Jersey? And he's got that motorcycle sidecar?
Logan Echolls: Garden State was never a book.
Dick Casablancas: It wasn't? Oops... So much for that paper. But, if this were a book, the theme of my essay would be the symbolism of how your character had his man parts ripped off by the Veronica Mars character.
Logan Echolls: My man parts are intact.
Dick Casablancas: Show me.
Logan Echolls: You're going to have to take my word for it.
Dick Casablancas: I mean symbolically. We're young, single men in our sexual prime. And the only reason we're not out there going hog wild is because of your feelings? What are we on The View? Am I Rosie O'Donnell?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.