Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Dredd (Character)
from Judge Dredd (1995)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Judge Dredd: Superfiend"
- Judge Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Rico & Vienna (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- In Death We Trust (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Dredd vs. Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Judge Minty (2013) Played by Greg Staples / Jared Butler
... aka "Judge Dredd: Judge Minty" - USA (informal title)
- Dredd (2012) Played by Karl Urban
... aka "Judge Dredd" - Jamaica (English title) (imdb display title), UK (working title)
- Judge Dredd (1995) Played by Sylvester Stallone (as Judge Joseph Dredd)
[on the flight to Aspen]
Fergee: What are you doing here?
Judge Dredd: I was convicted of a crime. Wrongly convicted.
Fergee: [laughs] Really? That's kinda weird! What are the odds? Two wrongly convicted guys sitting right next to each other?
Judge Dredd: You received the sentence the law required.
Fergee: Five years, just for saving my own ass? That was a mistake!
Judge Dredd: The law doesn't... make mistakes.
Fergee: Really? Then how do you explain what happened to you? You can't, can you? Great. Mr. "I am the law" can't. So maybe this is some kind of typo. Maybe it's a glitch. Or maybe it's poetic justice.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.