Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Dredd (Character)
from Dredd (2012)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- "Judge Dredd: Superfiend"
- Judge Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Rico & Vienna (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- In Death We Trust (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Dredd vs. Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Judge Minty (2013) Played by Greg Staples / Jared Butler
... aka "Judge Dredd: Judge Minty" - USA (informal title)
- Dredd (2012) Played by Karl Urban
... aka "Judge Dredd" - Jamaica (English title) (imdb display title), UK (working title)
- Judge Dredd (1995) Played by Sylvester Stallone (as Judge Joseph Dredd)
Judge Dredd: [sentencing the Block Warlord] Mega City Municiple Code, 213: Willfull destruction of property, that's two years. Code 310: Illegal possession of assault weapons, five years. Code 457: Resisting arrest, TWENTY years!
[one of the wounded squatters jumps up to shoot Dredd, Hershey quickly shoots him]
Judge Dredd: Thank you, Hershey. And code 3613: The first degree murder of a Street Judge...
Block Warlord: Let me guess, life.
[he goes for his gun, but Dredd shoots him first]
Judge Dredd: Death. Court's adjourned.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.