Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judge Dredd (Character)
from Judge Dredd (1995)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Judge Dredd: Superfiend"
- Judge Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Rico & Vienna (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- In Death We Trust (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Dredd vs. Death (2014) TV episode, Played by Darin De Paul
- Judge Minty (2013) Played by Greg Staples / Jared Butler
... aka "Judge Dredd: Judge Minty" - USA (informal title)
- Dredd (2012) Played by Karl Urban
... aka "Judge Dredd" - Jamaica (English title) (imdb display title), UK (working title)
- Judge Dredd (1995) Played by Sylvester Stallone (as Judge Joseph Dredd)
Judge Dredd: [Dredd has caught Fergee trying to escape inside a servo-droid and is judging him for damaging public property] And you haven't even been out of jail for 24 hours. He's habitual, Hershey. Automatic 5 year sentence. How do you plead?
Fergee: Not guilty?
Judge Dredd: I knew you'd say that.
Fergee: 5 years? No! No! I had no choice! They were killing each other in there!
Judge Dredd: You could have gone out the window.
Fergee: 40 floors? It would have been suicide!
Judge Dredd: Maybe, but it's legal.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.