Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Susan Ivanova (Character)
from "Babylon 5" (1994)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 111)|
- "Babylon 5"
... aka "B5" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Sleeping in Light (1998) TV episode, Played by Claudia Christian (as Gen. Susan Ivanova)
- Rising Star (1997) TV episode, Played by Claudia Christian (as Capt. Susan Ivanova)
- Endgame (1997) TV episode, Played by Claudia Christian (as Cmdr. Susan Ivanova)
- Between the Darkness and the Light (1997) TV episode, Played by Claudia Christian (as Cmdr. Susan Ivanova)
- Intersections in Real Time (1997) TV episode, Played by Claudia Christian (as Cmdr. Susan Ivanova)
- Babylon 5: Thirdspace (1998) (TV) Played by Claudia Christian
... aka "Thirdspace" - USA (short title)
- Babylon 5: In the Beginning (1998) (TV) Played by Claudia Christian
Delenn: Exactly what sort of demonstration does he have planned?
Lt. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova: He just said it'd showcase Earth's dominant belief system.
Cmdr. Jeffrey Sinclair: All right, we're all set. If you'll come this way.
Cmdr. Jeffrey Sinclair: [shaking hands or bowing or giving the appropriate gesture] This is Mr. Harris. He's an atheist. Father Cresanti, a Roman Catholic. Mr. Hayakawa, a Zen Buddhist. Mr. Rashid, a Moslem. Mr. Rosenthal, an Orthodox Jew. Running Elk, of the Oglala Sioux faith. Father Papapoulous, a Greek Orthodox. Ogigi-ko, of the Ebo tribe. Machukiak, y Yupik Eskimo. Sawa, of the Jivaro tribe. Isnakuma, a Bantu. Ms. Chang, a Taoist. Mr. Blacksmith, an aborigine. Ms. Yamamoto, a Shinto. Ms. Naijo, a Maori. Mr. Gold, a Hindu. Ms....
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.