Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Stuart Little (1999)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Stuart Little"
- No Job Is Too Little (2006) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- A Little Big Record (2003) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- He Said, He Said (2003) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- A Little Bit Country (2003) TV episode, Played by Carlos Alazraqui / André Sogliuzzo
- The Meatloaf Bandit (2003) TV episode, Played by André Sogliuzzo
- Stuart Little 3: Call of the Wild (2005) (V) Played by Rino Romano
- Stuart Little 2 (2002) Played by Steve Zahn
- Stuart Little (1999) Played by Steve Zahn (as Monty the Mouth)
Monty, the Mouth: Aren't you gonna' run?
Stuart Little: Why?
Monty, the Mouth: 'cause you're a mouse.
Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.
Monty, the Mouth: A mouse with a pet cat?
[rolls over and laughs out loud, repeating that line over again]
Stuart Little: I guess that's pretty funny!
Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A MOUSE WITH A PET CAT!
[laughs hard more, and looks down at Snowbell, who is embarrassed]
Monty, the Mouth: Your new little master? Wait 'til the boys hear all about this!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.