Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mike Damone (Character)
from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Chris Cross (2013) TV episode, Played by Robert Romanus
- "Fast Times"
... aka "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" - , USA (working title)
- Secret Romance (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- My New Best Friend (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- My Brother the Car (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- What Is Life? (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- The Engagement (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Played by Robert Romanus
... aka "Fast Times" - Australia (poster title), International (English title) (informal short title), USA (working title)
Mark Ratner: [inside the locker room] Mike tell me what went on between you and Stacy?
Damone: We were out messing around and something happened.
Mark Ratner: What do you mean something happened.
Damone: Look I never even talked to her again. Rat if you asked me she's a very aggressive girl.
Mark Ratner: No, I don't know what you mean.
Damone: Rat, She never really was your girlfriend.
Mark Ratner: [Rat gets on the defensive] You know Damone I always stick up for you. They say oh, Damone that loud mouth - and they say that a lot. I say oh, no you just don't know Damone. I mean when they call you an idiot, I say Damone's not an idiot. Well, you know something maybe they know you pretty good. Maybe I'm just starting to find out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.