Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mike Damone (Character)
from Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982)
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Chris Cross (2013) TV episode, Played by Robert Romanus
- "Fast Times"
- Secret Romance (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- My New Best Friend (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- My Brother the Car (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- What Is Life? (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- The Engagement (1986) TV episode, Played by Patrick Dempsey
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1982) Played by Robert Romanus
... aka "Fast Times" - Australia (poster title), International (English title) (informal short title), USA (working title)
Mike Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
Mark Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.
Mark Ratner: The attitude?
Mike Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.