Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Martha Brewster (Character)
from Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- Arsenik og gamle kniplinger (2002) (TV) Played by Malene Schwartz
- Arsènic i puntes de coixí (1995) (TV) Played by Conxita Bardem
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- Arsenic et vieilles dentelles (1971) TV episode, Played by Gabrielle Doulcet
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1971) (TV) Played by Cara Van Wersch
... aka "Arsenicum en oude kant" - Belgium (original title)
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1969) (TV) Played by Lillian Gish
- Arsenik i stare cipke (1967) (TV) Played by Vuka Dundjerovic
- Arsenic & Old Lace (1962) (TV) Played by Mildred Natwick
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Arsenic & Old Lace (#11.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Arsenicum en oude kant (1960) (TV) Played by Carla de Raet
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1958) TV episode, Played by Dorothy Dewhurst
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1957) TV episode, Played by Marda Vanne
- "The Best of Broadway"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1955) TV episode, Played by Billie Burke
- "The Ford Theatre Hour"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1949) TV episode, Played by Ruth McDevitt (as Aunt Martha Brewster)
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) Played by Jean Adair
... aka "Frank Capra's 'Arsenic and Old Lace'" - USA (complete title)
Martha Brewster: [about the men they have poisoned] Let me see, now. This is eleven, isn't it, Abby?
Abby Brewster: Oh, no, dear. This makes twelve.
Martha Brewster: Abby, dear. I think you're wrong. This one is only eleven.
Abby Brewster: No, dear, because I remember when Mr. Hoskins first came in, it occurred to me that he'd make just an even dozen.
Martha Brewster: But, Abby, dear. I really don't think you should count the first one.
Abby Brewster: Oh, I was counting the first one, and that makes it twelve.
Martha Brewster: It does? Well, she's probably right. Abby usually is. I get them mixed up sometimes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.