Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jonathan Brewster (Character)
from Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)|
- Arsenik og gamle kniplinger (2002) (TV) Played by Bjarne Henriksen
- Arsènic i puntes de coixí (1995) (TV) Played by Lluís Soler
- Arseniko kai palia dantela (1981) (TV) Played by Dimitris Koukis
- "Au théâtre ce soir"
- Arsenic et vieilles dentelles (1971) TV episode, Played by Claude Bertrand
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1971) (TV) Played by Rudi Falkenhagen
... aka "Arsenicum en oude kant" - Belgium (original title)
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1969) (TV) Played by Fred Gwynne
- Arsenik i stare cipke (1967) (TV) Played by Vladimir Popovic
- Arsenic & Old Lace (1962) (TV) Played by Boris Karloff
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Arsenic & Old Lace (#11.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Arsenicum en oude kant (1960) (TV) Played by Joop Doderer
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1958) TV episode, Played by Alan Wheatley
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1957) TV episode, Played by Valentine Dyall
- "The Best of Broadway"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1955) TV episode, Played by Boris Karloff
- "The Ford Theatre Hour"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1949) TV episode, Played by Boris Karloff
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) Played by Raymond Massey
... aka "Frank Capra's 'Arsenic and Old Lace'" - USA (complete title)
[discussing the body count]
Dr. Einstein: You got twelve, they got twelve.
[angrily grabs Dr. Einstein's necktie]
Jonathan Brewster: I've got thirteen!
Dr. Einstein: No, Johnny, twelve - don't brag.
Jonathan Brewster: Thirteen! There's Mr. Spinalzo and the first one in London, two in Johannesburg, one in Sydney, one in Melbourne, two in San Francisco, one in Phoenix, Arizona...
Dr. Einstein: Phoenix?
Jonathan Brewster: The filling station...
Dr. Einstein: Filling station? Oh!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.