Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Herman Einstein (Character)
from Arsenic and Old Lace (1944)
- Arsenik og gamle kniplinger (2002) (TV) Played by Troels II Munk (as Dr. Einstein)
- Arsènic i puntes de coixí (1995) (TV) Played by Manel Dueso (as Dr. Einstein)
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1971) (TV) Played by Nand Buyl
... aka "Arsenicum en oude kant" - Belgium (original title)
- Arsenik i stare cipke (1967) (TV) Played by Milutin Butkovic
- Arsenic & Old Lace (1962) (TV) Played by George Voskovec
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Arsenic & Old Lace (#11.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Arsenicum en oude kant (1960) (TV) Played by Herbert Joeks (as Dr. Einstein)
- "ITV Play of the Week"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1958) TV episode, Played by David Kossoff (as Dr. Einstein)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1957) TV episode, Played by Frederick Schrecker (as Dr. Einstein)
- "The Best of Broadway"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1955) TV episode, Played by Peter Lorre
- "The Ford Theatre Hour"
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1949) TV episode, Played by Edgar Stehli (as Dr. Einstein)
- Arsenic and Old Lace (1944) Played by Peter Lorre (as Dr. Einstein)
... aka "Frank Capra's 'Arsenic and Old Lace'" - USA (complete title)
Jonathan Brewster: Tonight, we are taking care of Mortimer.
Dr. Einstein: But, Johnny, not tonight. I'm sleepy. We'll do it tomorrow, or the next day.
Jonathan Brewster: Look at me, Doctor. You can see that it's got to be done, can't you?
Dr. Einstein: Yeah, I know that look.
Jonathan Brewster: It's a little late to dissolve our partnership.
Dr. Einstein: Okay, okay, Johnny. Okay, we'll do it. But the quick way, huh? The quick twist like in London.
Jonathan Brewster: No, Doctor. I think this calls for something special. I think, perhaps, the Melbourne method.
Dr. Einstein: [cringing] No! Not the Melbourne method, please! Two hours!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.