Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stella Kowalski (Character)
from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Videos|
- National Theatre Live: A Streetcar Named Desire (2014) (TV) Played by Vanessa Kirby
- A Streetcar Named Desire (2012) (V) Played by Jessica Brand
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by Kim Hunter (as Stella Kowalski in 'A Streetcar Named Desire')
- "Great Performances"
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1998) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Futral
- The Collection (1976) TV episode, Played by Helen Mirren (as Stella)
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1995) (TV) Played by Diane Lane (as Stella)
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1984) (TV) Played by Beverly D'Angelo (as Stella DuBois Kowalski)
- Linje Lusta (1981) (TV) Played by Maria Hedborg (as Stella)
- "TV de Vanguarda"
- Uma Rua Chamada Pecado (1959) TV episode, Played by Marly Bueno
- Un tranvía llamado Deseo (1956) (TV) Played by Aída Luz (as Stella)
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) Played by Kim Hunter (as Stella)
- A Personal Journey with Martin Scorsese Through American Movies (1995) (TV) Played by Kim Hunter
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Kim Hunter
Blanche DuBois: Why, those were a tribute from an admirer of mine.
Stanley Kowalski: He must have had a lot of admiration.
Blanche DuBois: Oh, in my youth I excited some admiration. But look at me now! Would you think it possible that I was once considered to be attractive?
Stanley Kowalski: Your looks are okay.
Blanche DuBois: I was fishing for a compliment Stanley.
Stanley Kowalski: I don't go in for that stuff.
Blanche DuBois: What stuff?
Stanley Kowalski: Compliments to women about their looks. I never met a dame yet that didn't know if she was good-looking or not without being told, and some of them give themselves credit for more than they've got. I once went out with a dame who told me, " I'm the glamorous type," she says, "I am the glamorous type!" I say, "So What?"
Blanche DuBois: And what did she say then?
Stanley Kowalski: She didn't say nothing. That shut her up like a clam.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.