Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Blanche DuBois (Character)
from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- Camp: The Movie (2002) Played by Jason Rose
- Trailer: The Movie (1999) Played by Karen Pruis
- "Great Performances"
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1998) TV episode, Played by Renée Fleming (as Blanche Dubois)
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1995) (TV) Played by Jessica Lange
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1984) (TV) Played by Ann-Margret
- Linje lusta (1981) (TV) Played by Bibi Andersson (as Blanch DuBois)
- "The Lively Arts"
- Tennessee Williams (1976) TV episode, Played by Rosemary McHale (as Blanche Du Bois in 'A Streetcar Named Desire')
- Tennessee Williams' South (1973) (TV) Played by Jessica Tandy
- Scarecrow in a Garden of Cucumbers (1972) Played by Jennifer Laird (as Blanche Du Bois)
- Der Turm der verbotenen Liebe (1968) Played by Uschi Glas (as Blanche du Bois)
... aka "Tower of Screaming Virgins" - USA (dubbed version)
... aka "Tower of Sin" - Hong Kong (English title) (première title)
- "TV de Vanguarda"
- Um Bonde Chamado Desejo (1964) TV episode, Played by Laura Cardoso (as Blanche Dubois)
- Uma Rua Chamada Pecado (1959) TV episode, Played by Maria Fernanda (as Blanche Dubois)
- Un tranvía llamado Deseo (1956) (TV) Played by Mecha Ortiz (as Blanche Dubois)
- Advice to Bathers (1955) TV episode, Played by Jessica Tandy (as Blanche Du Bois)
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) Played by Vivien Leigh (as Blanche)
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by Vivien Leigh
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Vivien Leigh
Blanche DuBois: Why, those were a tribute from an admirer of mine.
Stanley Kowalski: He must have had a lot of admiration.
Blanche DuBois: Oh, in my youth I excited some admiration. But look at me now! Would you think it possible that I was once considered to be attractive?
Stanley Kowalski: Your looks are okay.
Blanche DuBois: I was fishing for a compliment Stanley.
Stanley Kowalski: I don't go in for that stuff.
Blanche DuBois: What stuff?
Stanley Kowalski: Compliments to women about their looks. I never met a dame yet that didn't know if she was good-looking or not without being told, and some of them give themselves credit for more than they've got. I once went out with a dame who told me, " I'm the glamorous type," she says, "I am the glamorous type!" I say, "So What?"
Blanche DuBois: And what did she say then?
Stanley Kowalski: She didn't say nothing. That shut her up like a clam.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.