Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stanley Kowalski (Character)
from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Great Performances"
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1998) TV episode, Played by Rodney Gilfry
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1995) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1984) (TV) Played by Treat Williams
- Scarecrow in a Garden of Cucumbers (1972) Played by Johnny Jump-Up
- "TV de Vanguarda"
- Uma Rua Chamada Pecado (1959) TV episode, Played by Henrique Martins
- Un tranvía llamado Deseo (1956) (TV) Played by Fernando Siro
- Advice to Bathers (1955) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) Played by Marlon Brando (as Stanley)
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- Tennessee Williams: Orpheus of the American Stage (1994) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Marlon Brando
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.