Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Stanley Kowalski (Character)
from A Streetcar Named Desire (1951)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "Great Performances"
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1998) TV episode, Played by Rodney Gilfry
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1995) (TV) Played by Alec Baldwin
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1984) (TV) Played by Treat Williams
- Scarecrow in a Garden of Cucumbers (1972) Played by Johnny Jump-Up
- "TV de Vanguarda"
- Um Bonde Chamado Desejo (1964) TV episode, Played by José Parisi
- Uma Rua Chamada Pecado (1959) TV episode, Played by Henrique Martins
- Un tranvía llamado Deseo (1956) (TV) Played by Fernando Siro
- Advice to Bathers (1955) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- A Streetcar Named Desire (1951) Played by Marlon Brando (as Stanley)
- "American Masters"
- None Without Sin (2003) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- Tennessee Williams: Orpheus of the American Stage (1994) TV episode, Played by Marlon Brando
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by Marlon Brando
[Blance enters into the spare bedroom and closes the curtain. She looks at her suitcase which is in complete disaray then she starts to undress and talks to Stanley who is sitting in the kitchen]
Blanche DuBois: I understand there's to be a card game here tonight to which we ladies are cordially not invited.
Blanche DuBois: That's right.
Blanche DuBois: Where's is Stella?
Stanley Kowalski: She's out there on the porch.
[Blanche walks over to the window and looks out. Across the street Stella is talking to someone. Blanche starts walking back to the curtain]
Blanche DuBois: I'm going to ask a favor of you in a moment.
Stanley Kowalski: Well now, what's that going to be, I wonder?
Blanche DuBois: Well, some buttons in back.
[She opens the curtain]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.