Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Prince Chulalongkorn (Character)
from Anna and the King (1999)
- Anna and the King (1999) Played by Keith Chin / Ramli Hassan (as King Chulalongkorn)
- The King and I (1999) Played by Allen D. Hong (as Prince Chululongkorn) / David Burnham (as Prince Chululongkorn)
- "Anna and the King"
- Serana (1972) TV episode, Played by Brian Tochi
- Louis' Love (1972) TV episode, Played by Brian Tochi
- The King and the Egg (1972) TV episode, Played by Brian Tochi
- The Marriage of Prince Chula (1972) TV episode, Played by Brian Tochi
- The Haunted Temple (1972) TV episode, Played by Brian Tochi
- The King and I (1956) Played by Patrick Adiarte
... aka "Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I" - USA (complete title)
Anna Leonowens: [teaching King's children] I have a surprise. A new, modern, British map.
[Anna enrols map out on wall]
Prince Chululongkorn: Siam is not so *small!*
Anna Leonowens: Oh but look, England's even smaller.
King's other children: [all at once] Ah!
Prince Chululongkorn: But royal palace is centre of whole universe.
Anna Leonowens: Well, I suppose we think that of all our homes really - whether you live in a palace or not.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.