Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Anna Leonowens (Character)
from The King and I (1956)
|Photos (See all 10 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- The King and I (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz
- Anna and the King (1999) Played by Jodie Foster
- The King and I (1999) Played by Miranda Richardson / Christiane Noll
- "Anna and the King"
- Serana (1972) TV episode, Played by Samantha Eggar
- Louis' Love (1972) TV episode, Played by Samantha Eggar
- The King and the Egg (1972) TV episode, Played by Samantha Eggar
- The Marriage of Prince Chula (1972) TV episode, Played by Samantha Eggar
- The Haunted Temple (1972) TV episode, Played by Samantha Eggar
- The King and I (1956) Played by Deborah Kerr
... aka "Rodgers and Hammerstein's The King and I" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- General Foods 25th Anniversary Show: A Salute to Rodgers and Hammerstein (1954) (TV) Played by Patricia Morison
... aka "General Foods Anniversary Show" - USA (short title)
- Anna and the King of Siam (1946) Played by Irene Dunne (as Anna Owens)
- Out of My Dreams: Oscar Hammerstein II (2012) (TV) Played by Deborah Kerr
- "Broadway: The American Musical"
- Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin': 1943-1960 (2004) TV episode, Played by Gertrude Lawrence
Kralahome: [to Anna] Why are you so blind; have you no eyes to see? King tries impossible task - wishing to be scientific man who know all modern things... He will only tear himself in two, trying to be something he can never be!
Anna: Of course he can never be, if those who are closest to him are unwilling to help him!
Kralahome: You do not know King as well as you think you do. You believe you have great influence over him. You will end up as his slave-like all the others!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.