Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Higgins (Character)
from My Fair Lady (1964)
- My Fair Lady: Minha Linda Senhora (2004) (TV) Played by Helena Vieira
- Pygmalion (1983) (TV) Played by Frances Hyland
- Pygmalion (1981/I) (TV) Played by Helen Shingler
- "Estudio 1"
- Pigmalión (1979) TV episode, Played by Aurora Redondo (as Sra. Higgings)
- Pygmalion (1976) (TV) Played by Mary Dresselhuys (as Mevrouw Higgins)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Pygmalion (1973) TV episode, Played by Lally Bowers
- Pygmalion (1968) (TV) Played by Renée Björling
- My Fair Lady (1964) Played by Gladys Cooper
- Pygmalion (1963) (TV) Played by Gladys Cooper
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Pygmalion (#12.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Pigmalion (1958) (TV) Played by Yevdokiya Turchaninova
- Pygmalion (1957) (TV) Played by Amy Frank (as Frau Higgins)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Pygmalion (1956) TV episode, Played by Gladys Boot
- Pygmalion (1938) Played by Marie Lohr
- Pygmalion (1937) Played by Emma Morel
- Pygmalion (1935) Played by Hedwig Bleibtreu
- The Making of 'My Fair Lady' (1995) (V) Played by Gladys Cooper
... aka "More Loverly Than Ever: The Making of My Fair Lady Then and Now" - USA (alternative title)
Professor Henry Higgins: Mother!
Mrs. Higgins: What is it, Henry? What's happened?
Professor Henry Higgins: [quietly, bewildered] She's gone.
Mrs. Higgins: Well, of course, dear, what did you expect?
Professor Henry Higgins: What... what am I to do?
Mrs. Higgins: Do without, I suppose.
Professor Henry Higgins: And so I shall! If the Higgins oxygen burns up her little lungs, let her seek some stuffiness that suits her. She's an owl sickened by a few days of my sunshine. Very well, let her go, I can do without her. I can do without anyone. I have my own soul! My own spark of divine fire!
Mrs. Higgins: Bravo, Eliza.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.