Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Colonel Pickering (Character)
from My Fair Lady (1964)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- My Fair Zombie (2013) Played by Barry Caiger
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004) Played by Connor Lynch
- My Fair Lady: Minha Linda Senhora (2004) (TV) Played by Joaquim Rosa
- Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh (1998) (TV) Played by Donald Sinden (as Col. Pickering)
... aka "Great Performances: Hey, Mr. Producer! The Musical World of Cameron Mackintosh" - USA (series title)
... aka "Hey, Mr. Producer!" - USA (short title)
- Pygmalion (1983) (TV) Played by John Standing
- Pygmalion (1981/II) (TV) Played by László Márkus (as Pickering)
- Pygmalion (1981/I) (TV) Played by Ronald Fraser
- "Estudio 1"
- Pigmalión (1979) TV episode, Played by Tomás Blanco (as Coronel George Pickering)
- Galateya (1977) (TV) Played by Svyatoslav Kuznetsov (as Colonel Hugh Pickering)
- Pygmalion (1976) (TV) Played by Allard van der Scheer (as Kapitein Pickering)
- "BBC Play of the Month"
- Pygmalion (1973) TV episode, Played by Ronald Fraser (as Col. Pickering)
- "Monty Python's Flying Circus"
- The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra Goes to the Bathroom (1969) TV episode, Played by Graham Chapman
- Pygmalion (1968) (TV) Played by Olof Widgren
- My Fair Lady (1964) Played by Wilfrid Hyde-White (as Colonel Hugh Pickering)
- Pygmalion (1963) (TV) Played by John Williams
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: Pygmalion (#12.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- Pigmalion (1958) (TV) Played by Yevgeni Velikhov
- Pygmalion (1957) (TV) Played by Werner Pledath (as Oberst Pickering)
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Pygmalion (1956) TV episode, Played by Cyril Luckham
- Pygmalion (1948) (TV) Played by Arthur Wontner
- Pygmalion (1938) Played by Scott Sunderland (as Colonel George Pickering)
- Pygmalion (1937) Played by Eduard Verkade (as Pickering)
- Pygmalion (1935) Played by Anton Edthofer (as Oberst Pickering)
- The Making of 'My Fair Lady' (1995) (V) Played by Wilfrid Hyde-White (as Colonel Hugh Pickering)
... aka "More Loverly Than Ever: The Making of My Fair Lady Then and Now" - USA (alternative title)
Colonel Hugh Pickering: I'll have you know, Doolittle, that Mr. Higgins' intentions are entirely honorable!
Alfred P. Doolittle: Oh, 'course they are, guv'nor. If I thought they wasn't, I'd ask fifty.
Professor Henry Higgins: [shocked] You mean to say you'd sell your daughter for fifty pounds?
Colonel Hugh Pickering: Have you NO morals, man?
Alfred P. Doolittle: Nah. Nah, can't afford 'em, guv'nor. Neither could you, if you was as poor as me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.