Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lucille Bluth (Character)
from "Arrested Development" (2003)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 328)|
- "Arrested Development"
- Flight of the Phoenix (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Borderline Personalities (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Blockheads (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Double Crossers (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- The B. Team (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
Michael Bluth: You seem more villainous than usual, Mom; are you sober?
Lucille: Michael, it's eight a.m.
Michael Bluth: So, it's not that.
Lucille: I don't know. Maybe it's because I went off my post-partum medication.
Michael Bluth: You were still taking that? You had Buster thirty-two years ago.
Lucille: And that's how long I've been depressed about him.
Lucille: Well, apparently, mood-altering medication leads to street drugs. That's what this very handsome young doctor said on the Today Show.
Michael Bluth: That was Tom Cruise, the actor.
Lucille: They said he was some kind of scientist.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.