Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lucille Bluth (Character)
from "Arrested Development" (2003)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 318)|
- Arrested Development (2013) Played by Jessica Walter
- "Arrested Development"
- Buster (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Exit Strategy (2006) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Family Ties (2006) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Development Arrested (2006) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
- Fakin' It (2006) TV episode, Played by Jessica Walter
Lucille: [the family is waiting for news on Buster from a very literal doctor] How's my son?
The Literal Doctor: He's going to be all right.
Lindsay Funke: Finally some good news from this guy.
George Michael Bluth: There's no other way to take that.
The Literal Doctor: That's a great attitude. I got to tell you, if I was getting this news, I don't know that I'd take it this well.
Lucille: But you said he was all right.
The Literal Doctor: Yes, he's lost his left hand. So he's going to be "all right."
Lucille: [Jumping on the doctor] You son of a bitch. I hate this doctor.
Lindsay Funke: How do we keep getting this guy?
Michael: Mom, he's a very literal man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.