Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Jennifer Melfi (Character)
from "The Sopranos" (1999)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 93)|
- "The Sopranos"
- Made in America (2007) TV episode, Played by Lorraine Bracco
- The Blue Comet (2007) TV episode, Played by Lorraine Bracco
- The Second Coming (2007) TV episode, Played by Lorraine Bracco
- Kennedy and Heidi (2007) TV episode, Played by Lorraine Bracco
- Walk Like a Man (2007) TV episode, Played by Lorraine Bracco
- El último golpe de Tony Soprano (2008) (TV) Played by Lorraine Bracco
- The Sopranos: A Sitdown (2007) (TV) Played by Lorraine Bracco
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: That must have been devastating.
Tony Soprano: No, it turned out it was no big deal.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: To see your father handcuffed, being led away by the police.
Tony Soprano: At the time I thought my head was gonna explode. He looked... helpless. When I got home my mother had a different perspective, which made me feel better.
Dr. Jennifer Melfi: So in her pain she reached out to you.
Tony Soprano: That's one way to put it.
[cut to a scene of Tony's youth]
Young Livia Soprano: Your father may not be home for dinner tonight. Go wash up.
Young Tony Soprano: I know.
Young Livia Soprano: What do you know?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.