Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Out in the Rain
- All Ends Well That Ends With a Smile
- Which four-letter word makes a film the most successful?
- Bespectacled Characters (Part I: Movies)
- Favorite Woody Allen Quote - Part I
- Favorite Woody Allen Quote - Part II
- Cheesy Movie Chat-Up Line
- Small Business Saturday: Your Favorite Underdog-Business
from Manhattan (1979)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Videos|
Mary Wilke: I guess I should straighten my life out, huh? I mean, Donnie my analyst is always telling me...
Isaac Davis: You call your analyst Donnie?
Mary Wilke: Yeah, I call him Donnie.
Isaac Davis: Donnie, your analyst? I call mine Dr. Chomsky, y'know, he hits me with a ruler.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.