Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Clyde Barrow (Character)
from Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Bonnie and Clyde"
- Part 2 (2013) TV episode, Played by Emile Hirsch
- Part 1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Emile Hirsch
- Crime Wave: 18 Months of Mayhem (2008) (TV) Played by Preston Proffitt
- Bonnie and Clyde: End of the Line (2007) Played by Dominic Comperatore
- "Man, Moment, Machine"
... aka "M3 - Man, Moment, Machine" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- Hunting Bonnie and Clyde (2005) TV episode, Played by Michael Fleck
- The Barrow Gang (1995) Played by Anthony Snow
- "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman"
- That Old Gang of Mine (1994) TV episode, Played by Joseph Gian
- Bonnie & Clyde: The True Story (1992) (TV) Played by Dana Ashbrook
- Crazy Joe (1974) Played by Jay Rasumny
- Poor Devil (1973) (TV) Played by Clyde Ventura
- The Other Side of Bonnie and Clyde (1968) Played by Lucky Mosley
... aka "Bonnie and Clyde: Myth or Madness?" - USA (alternative title)
- Bonnie and Clyde (1967) Played by Warren Beatty
- The Bonnie Parker Story (1958) Played by Jack Hogan (as Guy Darrow)
- "Gang Busters"
... aka "Captured" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Gangbusters" - USA (DVD box title)
- The Barrow Gang (????) TV episode, Played by Baynes Barron
- Role Model: Gene Wilder (2008) (TV) Played by Warren Beatty
- Guns Don't Argue (1957) Played by Baynes Barron
- Killers All (1945) Played by Clyde Barrow
Clyde Barrow: I don't think he's lost. I think the bank's been offerin' extra reward money for us. I think Frank just figured on some easy pickin's, didn't ya Frank? You're no Texas Ranger. You're hardly doin' your job. You ought to be home protectin' the rights of poor folk, not out chasin' after us! See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.