Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dottie Hinson (Character)
from A League of Their Own (1992)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "A League of Their Own"
- Drinking Problems (1993) TV episode, Played by Carey Lowell
- Marathon (1993) TV episode, Played by Carey Lowell
- Shortstop (1993) TV episode, Played by Carey Lowell
- The Monkey's Curse (1993) TV episode, Played by Carey Lowell
- The Fat Boys of Summer (1993) TV episode, Played by Carey Lowell
- A League of Their Own (1992) Played by Geena Davis / Lynn Cartwright (as Older Dottie)
[Ernie sees Dottie and Kit vigorously milking cows]
Ernie Capadino: Ow. Doesn't that hurt them?
Dottie Hinson: Doesn't seem to.
Ernie Capadino: Well, that would bruise the hell out of me.
Dottie Hinson: Who ARE you?
Ernie Capadino: I'm Ernie Capadino. I'm a baseball scout. I saw you playing today. Not bad, not bad. You ever heard of Walter Harvey, makes Harvey bars - you know, the candy?
Dottie Hinson: Yeah. We feed them to the cows when they're constipated.
Ernie Capadino: That's the guy. He's starting a girls' baseball league, so he can make a buck while the boys are overseas. Wanna play?
Dottie Hinson: Huh?
Ernie Capadino: Nice retort. Tryouts are in Chicago. It's a real league, professional.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.