Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Michael Banks (Character)
from Mary Poppins (1964)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- Mary Poppins Returns (2018) Played by Ben Whishaw
- "Dancing with the Stars"
... aka "D.W.T.S." - USA (informal title)
- Episode #11.14 (2010) TV episode, Played by Talon G. Ackerman
- Mary Poppins (1964) Played by Matthew Garber
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mary Poppins (1949) TV episode, Played by Tommy Rettig
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Mary Poppins: 1ª Edición (2014) TV episode, Played by Matthew Garber
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) Played by Matthew Garber
... aka "Walt Disney's Promise" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Matthew Garber
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Matthew Garber
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (1990) (V) Played by Matthew Garber
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Heigh-Ho (1987) (V) Played by Matthew Garber
- The Walt Disney Comedy and Magic Revue (1985) (V) Played by Matthew Garber
Mary Poppins: [measuring Michael with her magic tape measure] Just as I thought - 'Extremely stubborn and suspicious.'
Michael: I am not!
Mary Poppins: See for yourself.
Michael: [reading] 'Extremely stubborn and sups... '
Mary Poppins: Suspicious. Now you, Jane.
Mary Poppins: Hmm. 'Rather inclined to giggle, doesn't put things away.'
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.