Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jane Banks (Character)
from Mary Poppins (1964)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 14)|
- Lone Rango/Doctor Who's Line Is It Anyway? (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Mary Poppins (1964) Played by Karen Dotrice
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mary Poppins (1949) TV episode, Played by Iris Mann
- "Special Collector's Edition"
... aka "Edición Especial Coleccionista" - Spain (original title)
- Mary Poppins: 1ª Edición (2014) TV episode, Played by Karen Dotrice
- Saving Mr. Banks (2013) Played by Karen Dotrice
... aka "Walt Disney's Promise" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Karen Dotrice
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Music of Disney: A Legacy in Song (1992) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (1990) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Walt Disney Comedy and Magic Revue (1985) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
[Andrew the dog comes up to Mary Poppins and starts barking]
Mary Poppins: Not so fast please, I can't understand a word you're saying.
[Andrew barks slower]
Mary Poppins: Again? Oh, the poor man!
[Andrew barks again and sneezes]
Mary Poppins: Bless you.
[Andrew barks again]
Mary Poppins: Why yes, of course, there's not a moment to lose. I'll go straightaway! And thank you very much.
Jane: What did he say?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.