Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jane Banks (Character)
from Mary Poppins (1964)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Mary Poppins (1964) Played by Karen Dotrice
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mary Poppins (1949) TV episode, Played by Iris Mann
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Karen Dotrice
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Music of Disney: A Legacy in Song (1992) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (1990) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Walt Disney Comedy and Magic Revue (1985) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
Jane: Good morning, father!
George W. Banks: [grumbles] 'Morning.
Jane: Mary Poppins taught us the most wonderful word!
George W. Banks: What on Earth are you talking about, supercal... super... or whatever the infernal thing is?
Jane: It's something to say when you don't know what to say.
George W. Banks: Yes, well, I always know what to say.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.