Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jane Banks (Character)
from Mary Poppins (1964)
|Photos (See all 4 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- Lone Rango/Doctor Who's Line Is It Anyway? (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Ramras
- Mary Poppins (1964) Played by Karen Dotrice
- "Studio One in Hollywood"
... aka "Studio One" - USA (original title)
... aka "Studio One Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
... aka "Westinghouse Studio One" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Westinghouse Summer Theatre" - USA (summer title)
- Mary Poppins (1949) TV episode, Played by Iris Mann
- "20 to 1"
- Our All Time Favourite Films (2010) TV episode, Played by Karen Dotrice
- ¿De qué te ríes? (2006) (TV) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Music of Disney: A Legacy in Song (1992) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- Disney Sing-Along-Songs: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (1990) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
- The Walt Disney Comedy and Magic Revue (1985) (V) Played by Karen Dotrice
Jane: Oh, Bert, we're so frightened.
Bert: Now, now, don't take on so. Bert will take care of you. Like I was your father. Now, who's after you?
Jane: Father is.
Michael: He brought us to see his bank.
Jane: I don't know what we did, but it must have been something dreadful.
Michael: He sent the police after us, and the army, and everything.
Jane: Michael, don't exaggerate.
Bert: Well now, there must be some mistake. Your dad's a fine gentleman and he loves you.
Jane: I don't think so. You should have seen the look on his face.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.