Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jefferson Smith (Character)
from Mr. Smith Goes to Washington (1939)
|Photos (See all 19 | slideshow)||Videos|
- A Night at the Movies: Hollywood Goes to Washington (2012) (TV) Played by James Stewart
- "Moguls & Movie Stars: A History of Hollywood"
- Fade Out, Fade In (2010) TV episode, Played by James Stewart
- Hubert H Humphrey: The Art of the Possible (2010) (TV) Played by James Stewart
- President Hollywood (2008) (TV) Played by James Stewart
- America at the Movies (1976) Played by James Stewart
Jefferson Smith: [His voice very hoarse] Just get up off the ground, that's all I ask. Get up there with that lady that's up on top of this Capitol dome, that lady that stands for liberty. Take a look at this country through her eyes if you really want to see something. And you won't just see scenery; you'll see the whole parade of what Man's carved out for himself... See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.