Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Robinson (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Episode VI: It's a Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Burkholder / Max Burkholder
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Ryan Malgarini
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Jack Johnson / Jared Harris (as Older Will Robinson)
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "The Sixties"
- When Television Came of Age (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Science Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy (as Will Robinson in Lost in Space)
- Al Lewis: Forever Grandpa (2000) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Jack Johnson
Will Robinson: What's wrong with you today? Your audio unit gone bad? I mean, I have to ask you everything three times before you obey.
The Robot: I compute you well.
Will Robinson: Then what's wrong?
The Robot: This project is extremely dangerous.
Will Robinson: NOW, LOOK! I'M NOT GONNA GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN! I'M GONNA GET THIS ROBOT FIXED AND THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT!
The Robot: Correction: not robot - robotoid.
Will Robinson: Now, look. Who cares WHAT it's called. All I wanna do is get it working.
The Robot: A robot is a machine which performs as programmed. A robotoid is a machine that goes beyond programming. It has a free choice: good, bad, wrong, right, slow, fast, hot, cold, loud...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.