Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Robinson (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Episode VI: It's a Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Burkholder
- Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap (2010) (V) Played by Max Burkholder
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Ryan Malgarini
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Jack Johnson / Jared Harris (as Older Will Robinson)
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Al Lewis: Forever Grandpa (2000) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Jack Johnson
The Robot: [with a raging storm fast approaching] Environmental analysis report...
Will Robinson: But, say it! Say it, will you? I mean, won't you please give us your analysis, my learned old friend?
The Robot: Affirmative. Negative. Release of pure cosmic force with anti-matter core. It has anger. It will destroy us!
Will Robinson: That's stupid. Forces and things don't get angry.
The Robot: It has anger. It will destroy us!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.