Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Will Robinson (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- Episode VI: It's a Trap (2011) TV episode, Played by Max Burkholder
- Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap (2010) (V) Played by Max Burkholder
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Ryan Malgarini
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Jack Johnson / Jared Harris (as Older Will Robinson)
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "The Sixties"
- When Television Came of Age (2014) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Science Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy (as Will Robinson in Lost in Space)
- Al Lewis: Forever Grandpa (2000) TV episode, Played by Bill Mumy
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Jack Johnson
[Will is about to put his hands into some clear liquid trickling down a rock face when Dr. Smith hauls him back abruptly]
Dr. Zachary Smith: Don't touch that!
Will Robinson: Wha...!
Dr. Zachary Smith: That stuff would have taken the hide off you quicker than a peach in boiling oil.
Will Robinson: But I've seen Mom use the same kind of water to cook in.
Dr. Zachary Smith: Dear boy, it may look the same but chemically it's no closer to water than chalk is to cheese.
Will Robinson: You know what I think? I think you're just fooling me. I don't think there's any danger to me OR to my folks. I think you just took me away from them to get even or to force 'em to take you back - or I don't KNOW what!
[Dr. Smith walks away smugly then sits and looks at Will, grinning]
Dr. Zachary Smith: All right. If you think I'm a humbug, go right ahead and put your hand in the water. Go on. You shouldn't be afraid to put your hand in what seems to be clear, HARMLESS drinking water. Go on.
[Will makes several attempts to touch the running fluid but doubt restrains him]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.