Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maj. Don West (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Mike Erwin (as Don West)
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Matt LeBlanc
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Science Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard (as Major Don West in Lost in Space)
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
Maj. Don West: [examining Tucker's ship] I've never seen a drive like this, uh... What's the principle of it?
Captain Alonzo P. Tucker: Well, I wouldn't know that. I just push buttons to make 'er go. Well, now, course, I can, now, make simple repairs, but that's about all.
Prof. John Robinson: Well, what, uh... what happens when you push the buttons?
Captain Alonzo P. Tucker: When I push the buttons? Why, then, she begins a-shackin' and a-quiverin', and I begin a-shakin' and a-quiverin' - inside I mean, like I ate too many green apples - and then all of a sudden she goes ZOOM and the stars go out. They come back on when I get where I'm goin'.
Maj. Don West: A starship.
Prof. John Robinson: Hyper-spacedrive.
Maj. Don West: Faster than light.
Prof. John Robinson: Measures speed in parsecs.
Captain Alonzo P. Tucker: Eh, now you just hold on, buckos. I don't know what's on your mind, but we've got a bargain, remember.
Prof. John Robinson: With this ship we could get back to Earth in seconds.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.