Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Maj. Don West (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Mike Erwin (as Don West)
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Matt LeBlanc
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Science Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by Mark Goddard (as Major Don West in Lost in Space)
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Matt LeBlanc
The Ruler: This does not concern you, woman. It is a matter for men to decide.
Maureen Robinson: Well, I don't know about YOUR world, but in ours women are treated as the equals of men.
The Ruler: [laughing heartily] Ah, ha-ha-ho-ho! What a foolish arrangement!
Maureen Robinson: Well, I don't see anything FOOLISH about it.
The Ruler: Women the equal of men? In what way? Are they stronger than men? Do they have more intelligence? Do they make laws or fight wars?
The Ruler: [to John] Ah-ha. This will be an excellent story for me to tell when I return home.
Maj. Don West: [to Maureen] I can hear the boys in the club laughing already.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.