Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Judy Robinson (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 166)|
- The Robinsons: Lost in Space (2004) (TV) Played by Adrianne Palicki
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Heather Graham (as Dr. Judy Robinson)
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Marta Kristen
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Marta Kristen
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Marta Kristen
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Marta Kristen
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Marta Kristen
- Lost in Space Forever (1998) (TV) Played by Marta Kristen
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Heather Graham (as Dr. Judy Robinson)
Maj. Don West: [seeing Smith spying on them] Judy, uh, I didn't want to scare Will but actually our fuel-to-weight ratio's going to be very critical.
Judy Robinson: What does that mean?
Maj. Don West: Well, it means that, uh, Smith will probably have to be left behind.
Dr. Zachary Smith: [to himself, observing from behind a rock] We shall see.
Judy Robinson: I thought Daddy said he was taking Dr. Smith.
Maj. Don West: [in an undertone] Shhhhh. I'm just teasing. Smith's up there behind the rock, listening.
Judy Robinson: I think that's nasty of you.
Maj. Don West: He deserved it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.