Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Penny Robinson (Character)
from "Lost in Space" (1965)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 167)|
- Lost in Space (1998) Played by Lacey Chabert
... aka "LS" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- "Lost in Space"
- Junkyard of Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright
- The Great Vegetable Rebellion (1968) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright
- The Flaming Planet (1968) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright
- Space Beauty (1968) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright
- Fugitives in Space (1968) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright
- "Pioneers of Television"
- Science Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by Angela Cartwright (as Penny Robinson in Lost in Space)
- "Making of..."
- Lost in Space (1998) TV episode, Played by Lacey Chabert
Maj. Don West: You know, it's really a shame, Dr. Smith, but, uh, things don't look too good for you at all.
Dr. Zachary Smith: The condition you find most cheering.
Maj. Don West: [enjoying this greatly] Not at all. As a matter of fact, when I compute the fuel-to-weight ratio, which we already know is going to be very critical, I'll do my best to include us all.
Dr. Zachary Smith: [bitterly] I'm deeply touched.
Penny Robinson: Does that mean I can take the bloop?
Dr. Zachary Smith: How can you even think of taking that beast when I may have to remain?
Will Robinson: I think THE BLOOP should go!
Penny Robinson: So do I!
Maj. Don West: Well, we don't have a capsule for the bloop so, uh, that's out of the question.
Will Robinson: I'll BUILD her a capsule!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.